What does it mean to be a member?
CISV is a global, volunteer-led organization committed to working for a more just and peaceful world. We do this through building friendship and a commitment to local and global community service in our participants.
As a member you are expected to:
- be an active participant in chapter events and fundraising activities
- volunteer your time and/or talents to maintain, grow, and strengthen our chapter
- believe in Doris Allen’s mission for CISV: “to promote peaceful solutions to worldwide problems through cross-cultural relationships that nurture international understanding”
- embrace the chapter’s commitment to send and host children for years to come
Your membership dues will:
- support activities for young people and their families in the Philadelphia region
- make your family eligible to apply for our international programs
- allow participation in Junior Branch board activities and adult board
- keep you updated on what is happening in our chapter through the newsletter
- supplement travel costs and fees for members that we must send to mandatory national meetings and trainings, such as CISV in Motion
- help pay chapter dues to the National Branch
- help us to provide other families with opportunities that your family experienced
Learn more about theyour CISV participation will have for your child.
To become a member or update your membership, first submit your annual dues payment using the Paypal link, then complete the registration form below. (The Paypal link will open in a separate tab. Remember to return here to complete and submit your form.)