What does it mean to be a member?
Although it may be your child who goes to the CISV activities, experiences are not just for children; they are a complete family experience.
Membership means you:
- support all kinds of activities for young people and their families to help build & bond our Philadelphia chapter.
- participation in Junior Branch board and activities and adult board
- are kept up to date on what is happening in our chapter with things like the newsletter
- are eligible to apply for our international programs.
- help pay chapter dues to the National Branch
- supplement travel & fees for members that we must send to mandatory National meetings, like CISV in Motion, and other trainings
- support of our past participants to keep this chapter strong.
- help us to provide other families with opportunities that your family experienced.
- believe in Doris Allen’s mission for CISV, “to promote peaceful solutions to worldwide problems through cross-cultural relationships that nurture international understanding”, then you should appreciate the chapter’s commitment to send and host children for years to come.
Learn more about theyour CISV participation will have for your child.