What does it mean to be a member?
CISV is a global, volunteer-led organization committed to working for a more just and peaceful world. We do this through building friendship and a commitment to local and global community service in our participants.
As a member you are expected to:
- be an active participant in chapter events and fundraising activities
- volunteer your time and/or talents to maintain, grow, and strengthen our chapter
- believe in Doris Allen’s mission for CISV: “to promote peaceful solutions to worldwide problems through cross-cultural relationships that nurture international understanding”
- embrace the chapter’s commitment to send and host children for years to come
Your membership dues will:
- support activities for young people and their families in the Philadelphia region
- make your family eligible to apply for our international programs
- allow participation in Junior Branch board activities and adult board
- keep you updated on what is happening in our chapter through the newsletter
- supplement travel costs and fees for members that we must send to mandatory national meetings and trainings, such as CISV in Motion
- help pay chapter dues to the National Branch
- help us to provide other families with opportunities that your family experienced
Learn more about theyour CISV participation will have for your child.
To become a member or update your membership, first submit your annual dues payment using the Paypal link, then complete the registration form below. (The Paypal link will open in a separate tab. Remember to return here to complete and submit your form.)
This form is for filling out your membership info. Please make sure you pay using the link above BEFORE submitting your form. It makes everyone's life a little easier 🙂 Thank you!
"*" indicates required fields