Building skills and regional capacity
These short camps feature individual themes that allow young people to explore intercultural issues. The program reinforces core CISV values and builds leadership and organizational skills while promoting continued CISV involvement.
Size of group – Approximately 25 – 35 participants plus staff. People under 16 travel in delegations with an adult leader (age 21+).
- Ages: 16-18
- Delegation: One female or male, travels solo
- Cost: See below
- Contacts: Patrick O’Rouke
2018 Youth Meeting Locations
- Linz, Austria : Spring break – March 24, 2018 to March 31, 2018
$975 + transportation fees
- Miami County, Ohio, USA : June 30, 2018 to July 14, 2018
$1,300 + transportation fees
- National Summer Camp (Pittsburgh): July 15, 2018 to July 29, 2018
All application materials must be submitted as early as possible before December 10. Applications will be accepted after the deadline, but priority will be given to applications received on or before 12/10/2017.