Seminar applications are now handled through the National CISV.
A dialogue for global friendship, Ages 16-18
This personally challenging, intensive programme is facilitated by participants. Participants develop their own themes and agenda to explore issues and form opinions about individual, international and multicultural matters, within a framework which stresses positive conflict resolution. Seminar Camp fosters interest in the world as a whole and develops a sense of responsibility for its peaceful survival.
Seminar Camp Invitations
Selection for Seminar Camp will follow a new format. Interested candidates will fill out a Seminar Camp form on which they will rank their choices. The selection will then be made by a national Seminar Camp Selection Committee.
If you want to apply, do the following by December 10, 2017
- Fill out the application, rank the programs, sign it and have a parent sign it
- Write an essay using one of the topics on the application form
- Ask for recommendation letters (One CISV, one not) from people who know you. Have them sent to the National Office
- Pay whatever your chapter requires
- Once the application form is complete, have your chapter officer (LSC or President) sign it
- Mail the application and your essay to the National Office, postmarked no later than December 15
- Follow up with your recommenders that they mail their recommendation letters in time.