Cookie-A-Thon is the JB’s annual “lock-in” event where Philly JB-ers come to stay overnight and bake cookies for a great cause! The JB will be donating the cookies to The Breathing Room for their annual holiday outreach for patients with cancer. The JB Board will also have a bunch of other fun activities planned for the group.
What to bring:
- Overnight clothes/PJ’s
- sleeping bag
- $5 donation to Hurricane Relief in Puerto Rico
- A snack to share with the group
- $5 gift for the gift exchange/White Elephant
The CISV Philly Interchange delegation received word that São Paulo will be the location in Brazil, with dates of approximately June 30 to July 30. The application deadline, December 10, is approaching. Visit the Interchange Page for more details.
Here’s what you need to know about the Program Reveal and Chapter Meeting
- For all chapter members and interested friends
- November 5th, 2:30 – 4:30
- The Press house (1723 School House Lane, Ambler, PA)
For this meeting we ask that everyone just brings themselves and maybe a friend that is interested in CISV. Refreshments will be provided.
Following the reveal, we will hold our regular monthly chapter meeting and a breakout question and answer session for new and interested parents.